Project Name: Nanjing Tangshan Bailian Outlets Electric Fire System
Project Location: Nanjing
Implementation time: 2015
Bailian Group, a large state-owned key enterprise in Shanghai, China, was established in April 2003. With a registered capital of 1 billion yuan and total assets of 80 billion yuan, it is committed to building a leading domestic and preliminary internationally competitive business group. Nanjing Bailian Outlets is the fifth outlet of Bailian. The total construction area of ??the project is 155,300 square meters, of which the first phase construction area is 120,000 square meters and the above ground area is 70,000 square meters. The project is positioned as a 2.0 upgraded version of the classic brand outlets with high international brand convergence and excellent service. It is mainly for selling international and domestic famous brand discount apparel, integrating retail, catering, entertainment, leisure and tourism. Large-capacity multi-functional brand direct shopping mall and fashion life experience center.
The square is located in the famous international hot spring town - Nanjing Tangshan. As the Dongdaemun of Nanjing, Tangshan is an important transportation node in the Nanjing metropolitan area. It is planned to have Nanjing Metro Line 4 East Extension Line, Line 16 and Ningju Intercity Light Rail, which will quickly connect Shanghai, Suzhou, Wuxi and Nanjing. city.
This project is the Nanjing Tangshan Bailian Outlet Electric Fire System. The ARCM200L-I residual current type fire detector is installed on the floor and basement distribution box incoming line, and the on-site fire detector is connected to the control center by bus. Acrel-6000/Q piano desktop electrical fire monitoring system. Real-time monitoring of leakage currents in important circuits in the floor to ensure electrical safety of the substation power distribution system.
1. Monitoring alarm The monitoring equipment can receive the leakage and temperature information of multiple detectors, and sound and light alarm signals when alarming.
2. Fault alarm When a communication fault occurs between the monitoring device and any of the connected detectors, the corresponding detector in the monitoring screen displays a fault indication, and the yellow “fault” indicator on the device lights up, and a fault alarm sound is emitted. .
3. The system self-test checks whether all status indicators, display screens and speakers in the device are normal.
4. Alarm record storage query When the leakage, over-temperature alarm or communication or power failure occurs, the alarm part, fault information, alarm time and other information are stored in the database. When the alarm is released and the fault is eliminated, the same is recorded.
5. Detector control Through the monitoring software operation, all detectors connected to the device can be remotely reset controlled.