Project Name: China Unicom Wulanchabu Branch Communication Base Station Intelligent Power Monitoring System
Project Location: Inner Mongolia
Implementation time: August 2011
Ulanchabu Unicom is a subsidiary of China United Network Communications Co., Ltd. Inner Mongolia Branch. It is a large state-owned telecommunications company established by the merger of China Unicom and China Netcom on October 15, 2008. It has fixed assets of 1.3 billion yuan. It has jurisdiction over ten flag county branches and more than 2,000 employees. It mainly operates GSM mobile communication, Internet services, data services, domestic and international fixed telecommunications network facilities and related telecommunications services, and has 250,000 GSM mobile phone users. The total number of users, including broadband and PHS, is 350,000.
The project is aimed at the power monitoring system designed by the communication base station of Unicom Wulanchabu Branch. The power supply system of the communication base station is monitored to ensure that the power supply is normal, so that the communication base station will not affect its operation due to the failure of the power supply system, and It is impossible for managers to get fault information in time.
1. Data collection function to realize local real-time display of remote data.
2. The database is established, and the collected real-time data is stored in the database at regular intervals for the customer to query according to time.
3. The system provides a simple, easy-to-use, and good user interface. Users can customize various graphic graphics and device display modes in various states according to actual conditions and past habits.
4. The system software sets up to hundreds of password partitions and confidentiality settings, provides hierarchical passwords for system administrators, engineers, valuers, general duty operators, etc., and automatically records time-lapse events with all operations, which can be established well. Anti-accident measures.
5. The power monitoring system should have the function of releasing power quality data through web webpage.