The energy consumption monitoring system performs detailed energy consumption analysis on the hospital building, installs classified intelligent energy metering devices, and uses remote transmission to collect energy consumption data in time to realize on-line monitoring and dynamic analysis of building energy consumption. With the reliability of power supply and without reducing the comfort of patients and medical staff, the energy consumption of hospital buildings is greatly reduced through energy consumption analysis and management. The top three hospitals have great energy saving potential and are the key areas for building energy conservation. The premise of energy conservation is to master detailed and sub-item energy consumption data, and improve the energy efficiency of hospitals through data analysis.
Energy monitoring system features:
Real-time tracking of major energy-consuming equipment, calculating real-time COP values ??of central air conditioners and plotting COP curves
Integrate various types of instrument communication protocols to collect various types of energy consumption data;
Establish a hospital energy consumption measurement system to achieve “CT-style” management of building energy consumption;
Through the analysis of energy consumption data, it is found that the energy consumption black hole;
Specify direction for energy efficiency retrofits and verify energy savings;
Horizontally compare the energy consumption data of the same type of buildings, encourage advanced and supervise backwardness through energy consumption publicity;
Data transmission adopts MD5 authentication algorithm and AES encryption algorithm to ensure the reliability and confidentiality of information transmission.
Energy consumption monitoring system structure:
The system is networked according to specific engineering conditions and adopts a hierarchical distributed structure.
According to the size of the project, you can flexibly choose the communication medium and networking mode. When the equipment is relatively concentrated, the communication medium usually adopts shielded twisted pair and five types of eight-core shielded cables; when the system equipment is relatively dispersed, the optical fiber can be used as the communication medium, and the networking mode can adopt the optical ring network or the optical fiber star network; If the equipment is small and very fragmented, wireless communication equipment networking can be used.
The energy consumption monitoring system can realize the basic functions of real-time collection, transmission, preliminary analysis, scheduled fixed-point uploading of building energy consumption data, and has strong scalability. The system can also realize remote monitoring of indoor temperature and humidity, analyze real-time temperature and humidity changes in the room, and cooperate with energy-saving operation management. The energy monitoring system has the following major functions:
1. Energy consumption data collection function - real-time automatic acquisition of energy consumption data of various energy-consuming equipment;
2. Wireless intranet transmission - using wireless intranet transmission to connect the data collection, monitoring center and user terminal media;
3. Data display, statistics, analysis and early warning functions - energy-consuming equipment operation data is visually displayed in the form of charts, etc., and real-time curves, real-time data reports, historical curves, daily and monthly annual reports, etc. are automatically generated;
4. Report function - output various relevant reports and print according to the "Statistical Report System for Energy Consumption of Civil Buildings (Trial)";
5. Comprehensive evaluation function - measure the energy consumption of each energy-consuming equipment, calculate the energy efficiency of each sub-metering system, obtain a comprehensive evaluation of the energy-consuming system, and implement energy optimization configuration through analysis and comparison.
Energy monitoring systems have multiple advantages:
1. The intranet networking is flexible, and the sensing nodes can be added or decreased at any time;
2. No need for integrated wiring, reduce engineering and wiring costs, and increase installation speed;
3. Convergence with multiple communication backbone networks to facilitate remote monitoring by users;
4. The wireless sensor terminal is small in size, low in power consumption, and low in price;
5. Automatically form a communication internal network according to the wireless sensor network protocol;
6. The system is easy to maintain, and failure of any node will not affect the system work;
7. Have local data storage to ensure data integrity;
8. Reducing the amount of construction caused by building energy consumption and environmental monitoring systems and the impact of integrated wiring on the environment, reducing investment and construction period, especially for existing buildings or facilities.