1. Overview of intelligent lighting control system
1.1 System Architecture
2 In the Acrel-bus intelligent lighting control system, all devices are connected to each other through a unified communication medium such as twisted pair, power line or 868 MHz wireless communication.
2 In this system, all devices and how the entire system works are defined by the ETS tool software (Engineering Tool Software).
2 In the system, except for the power module, all bus devices have unique physical addresses, and the physical addresses are generally determined according to the actual engineering topology.
2 Control signals such as switches and dimming are transmitted in the form of messages between devices on the bus.
1. Acrel-Bus intelligent lighting control system adopts a layered structure, and the system is divided into two levels of structural units: line and area.
2. The line is the smallest structural unit in the system. A line requires at least one power supply and can supply up to 64 bus devices. The actual number of devices that can be connected to each feeder depends on the capacitance of the selected power supply and the total power consumption of the feeder components.
3. Up to 15 lines can be connected via a line coupler in one area. A maximum of 15x64 bus elements can be connected in one area.
4. The system can expand its capacity through the area coupler and branch coupler. A system can be composed of up to 15 areas, and the system can connect up to 15*15*64=14400 components.
Note: In the same branch: the sum of all system bus cables does not exceed 1000 meters.
The length of the bus cable between any two components does not exceed 700 meters.
The length of the bus cable from the power supply to any component is no more than 350 meters.
If there are two power supplies, the length of the bus cable between the power supplies must not be less than 200 meters.
1.2. Advantages of the system
The advantages of the Acrel-Bus intelligent lighting control system are reflected in the following aspects:
1. The KNX bus standard adopted by the system is supported by a number of manufacturers. As long as the product meets the KNX standard, the interchangeability can be realized, and the products of different manufacturers can be seamlessly compatible with each other for future maintenance.
2. The system structure is a distributed bus structure. Each intelligent module in the system can work independently without relying on other modules. The modules should be peer-to-peer, so the system reliability is higher.
3. When implementing multi-point common control, there is no need to increase the number of connecting lines. The control mode of any point in the system is only realized by the device parameter setting.
4. It can realize intelligent control on iPad, control interface can choose language, can add pictures, control is more convenient and more user-friendly.
5. The intelligent lighting control system can be self-contained or interconnected with the BA system via OPC.
6. The system is easy to maintain. When replacing or upgrading components in the system, it is not necessary to shut down the entire system.
7. The system has a variety of control methods, such as local intelligent panel control, human body sensing control, light sensing control, timing control, scene preset control and centralized control.
8. The system can be linked with the fire protection system. When a fire alarm occurs, all loops can be forced open by the system to facilitate evacuation.
9. The bus components and the field control panel operate at a safe low voltage of 30 VDC.
10. The various control methods in the system can be combined flexibly, making management more convenient and more user-friendly.
1.3. System functions
Ø Manual control: according to the actual requirements, the smart panel and touch screen installed in various areas can be turned on/off and bright.
Real-time control such as degree.
Ø Automatic control: sensors with different functions (such as: illuminance sensor and human body motion sensor) can realize the light according to the external environment.
Ø Scene control: Different scenes can be set in advance to switch.
Ø Timing control: The system automatically completes the control of the light according to the preset running time to ensure the most during abnormal working hours.
Small energy consumption.
Ø Central control: Real-time monitoring and effective control of the entire lighting area for all controls. Make the control more
Convenient and fast, saving manpower and electricity.
Ø System linkage: The lighting system can be linked with the property management system, building automation system, security and fire protection system.
2. Design of intelligent lighting control system
The controlled load in the system is directly connected to the drive of the control system. All sensors (such as smart panels, sensors) and drives (such as switch drive box dimming drivers) are connected to each other via KNX bus cables. When the smart panel is pressed or the sensor detects the illuminance or the human body moves, they send a signal (sent as an electrical signal) to the set driver through the KNX bus cable to control the corresponding load (such as lights, curtains, etc.). .
2.1. System structure topology
The legend is a system structure topology diagram. The networking mode is applicable to buildings with distributed distribution boxes in the floor plane, such as office buildings, shopping malls, libraries, and convention centers.
Ø Each layer of equipment is connected by hand to form a bus.
Ø Each drive module in the distribution box of each floor is connected with the on-site intelligent panel and sensor through the control bus to form a line. Each drive module is mounted in a standard DIN rail; the smart panel is mounted in a standard 86-box; the sensor is mounted with an embedded ceiling.
Ø Different feeder lines are connected by line coupler to form a system, and the system can centrally control all equipment.
The system is a two-layer bus networking structure, that is, a device layer and a circuit layer.
The advantages of this lighting system architecture are concentrated in both flexibility and stability:
2 Flexibility: The system is expanded by a tree structure, and the position of each bus device can be placed at random in the system. In addition, the entire system architecture can be large or small, suitable for projects of different types and sizes.
2 Stability: Since each line in the system has its own power supply, these power supplies are electrically isolated from each other, so that failures on one line will not affect other lines, ensuring high stability of the entire KNX/EIB system.
2.2. Strong electric circuit distribution plan
1. Determine the scope and area of control; determine the control object.
2. Identify the division of different areas and different lamps to facilitate the next step to determine the distribution of sensors and control panels.
2.3. Sensor distribution plan
Determine the number and location of control panels, sensors, and distribution boxes.
Determine the order and direction of bus-to-device connections.
Determine the connection direction of the communication line of the sensing device.
2.4. Strong and weak electricity system diagram
2.5. System wiring diagram
3, intelligent lighting control system product selection
3.1. Switch Driver
A driver for switching control of a device, having functions such as a switch, a logic control, a delay switch, a preset, a scene, and a threshold switch.
◆ Manual control
◆ Time function, ON/OFF delay, flashing, stair light
◆ Scene control
◆ Preset function
◆ Logic function
◆ Threshold function
◆ Electric valve driver control
◆ Relay switch position selection after bus power failure and power failure reset
3.2. 0-10V dimming driver
2-way 0-10V dimmer, which can control the loop switch of each channel and output 0-10V dimming signal to dim the lamp with 0-10V dimming interface.
◆ Status feedback (switch status and dimming value)
3.3. Human body induction and illumination two-in-one sensor
The sensor is a device device that can sense external signals, physical conditions (such as light, movement), and can transmit the sensed information to other device devices (such as dimmers, switch drivers) to achieve its function. It is mainly used in lighting-related situations, or where monitoring is required, that is, monitoring whether someone is moving, and then performing an action.
◆ Illumination induction
◆ Mobile monitoring
◆ Illumination threshold setting
◆ Human body monitoring with 10 levels of sensitivity
◆ Logic function
◆ Move, illuminance, logic function enable/disable
3.4. Bus power supply
The KNX/EIB system standard power supply, 640mA output current, can supply up to 64 devices with bus reset, overcurrent indication and short circuit protection. Standard rail mounting.
The power module supplies power to each module on the bus and couples the bus signals. Pressing the reset button will continue the bus reset time for more than 20 seconds. A device connected to the bus returns to its original state during reset. If you need to disconnect the power for a long time, you need to cut off the power supply.
In addition, this series of power supplies provide a 30V auxiliary DC voltage to power other peripherals (such as touch screen, IP gateway, etc.).
3.5. Smart Panel
It is used to accept the button touch signal, which can realize the functions of switch, dimming, scene, curtain control, temperature adjustment and alarm by distinguishing between short press and long press and combined with different parameter configurations.
◆ Switch function
◆ Dimming control
◆ Shutter control
◆ Numerical transmission
◆ Scene control
3.6. Dry contact input module
It is used to accept external dry contact signal input, and can realize functions such as switch, dimming, scene, curtain control, numerical value transmission, counting, etc. through different parameter configurations.
◆ External input control and manual button control
◆ Switch function
◆ Dimming function
◆ Shutter control
◆ Numerical transmission
◆ Scene control
◆ Preset order to send
◆ Counting function
◆ Multiple operations
◆ Manual operation status indication
3.7. PC console and intelligent control terminal
Winswith 3 is a kind of intelligent lighting control PC management software, widely used in intelligent buildings, stadiums, airports and other occasions requiring multi-level lighting control. The achievable features are:
u can insert emp, wmp, bmp, jpg, gif, clp and other graphics;
u can control the timing, logic, delay, scene, etc. of the devices in the system;
u can count or time the statistics of the switch of the device;
u can achieve a variety of information statistics, such as status, temperature, etc.;
u can edit the graphics of different floors and switch between them;
Intelligent control terminal
ayControl is the visual control and connection management software for KNX, DMX and Dali home automation systems.
It can be installed on a mobile phone or tablet to provide easier and smarter control of smart lighting.
When you plug the ayControl into your phone or tablet, the KNX sensor and switch system does not require much extra installation.
Reduce the cost of the entire intelligent system.
4, intelligent lighting control system application program
4.1. Office Building Application
The office environment must not only have enough work lighting, but also create a comfortable visual environment. The lighting of modern office buildings has become one of the main factors directly affecting office efficiency. Therefore, it has attracted more and more people's attention. Doing a good job in lighting design and strengthening lighting control design has become an important part of the modern intelligent office building.
4.2. Campus Application
The lighting of schools and hospitals is monitored by the central control room. The time of opening and closing of each school or office area is preset according to the time of the class or the time of commuting, and the workload of manual operation is reduced. In the public areas of corridors and stairwells, when someone passes or approaches, the smart sensor will automatically turn on the lights, enabling people to light up and people to go out.